Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Quick Update

I'm clearly behind on posting (and somewhat behind on reading). I've been overly tired lately and have tended to be falling asleep while reading (which I usually end up staying UP late to read, so that's new). I do have a good reason: I'm (finally) pregnant! Since I think Lindsey and Melissa are the only ones who read this and are also on Facebook, they already know. :) You'll remember from my last post that I commented that I had yet to experience all the joys of pregnancy. Shortly after that I got to start experiencing the extreme fatigue. I cannot complain though - because 1, we waited, hoped, prayed, etc for a long time for this, so I try and see the positive in it (like when I'm sitting at work around 2 o'clock fighting to stay away - hey at least I'm preggers!) and 2, I have been queasy and had an upset tummy, but I haven't (yet) thrown up. I am hoping to keep it that way. Of all possible things to occur, throwing up is the absolute worse to me. I refuse to. (Granted, my body may change my mind, but I'm doing my best to convince it otherwise.)

So, I'll be posting a few of the books that I have managed to stay awake and read here in the very near future. And still reading, of course. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to read your status last night, especially after learning of your fertility struggles from this blog. You definitely have a good excuse for falling asleep when reading. And, I'm here to tell you, it doesn't get any easier to stay awake once the baby arrives...I should know...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsey! We are excited too! I would say you would be somewhat of an expert in babies and kiddos - which, is, by the way, extremely cool! :)

    ReplyDelete