Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Irresistible Introvert by Michaela Chung

I ended up having to borrow this book 3 times from the library before I finally was able to get it completed.  It was a good book, I just kept running out of time to read it.


I liked how she went into how and introvert feels, why we act the way we do, what goes on inside our heads, etc.  There were a lot of moments in the book that I didn’t realize were necessarily “introverted” traits and I thought were just weird things about me.  She did tend to name drop a bit in the book and a lot of it was antidotal and more “her” experience than an overall experience or anything with evidence behind it.

I liked the book pretty well, but I think I would like to read Quiet by Susan Cain, too, and see which of the two I prefer.  At only 199 pages, though, this was a nice short read (when you have time ;) ) that is not a waste of time.

199 pages


No comments:

Post a Comment