I finished Crossed by Ally Condie yesterday. If you haven't read Matched, don't read this review.
We learned more about Cassia and Ky. Cassia is at a work camp in search of Ky. This book chronicles her journey to find Ky. It also has his version of the journey as well. It was really nice, the book had chapters for Ky and chapters for Cassia that alternated. I really liked that. It added to the story a lot knowing both sides of the journey. We also meet some others, Victor, Indie, Eli and Hunter. They are what I would call semi-major characters, but important to the story. I am very curious to see how they factor into the third book.
I'm not sure who I am pulling for for Cassia to choose (assuming she gets to), Ky or Xander. I think both have good and bad points. I was only a little shocked to learn Xander's secret.
I already started the final book, Reached, and it goes between Xander, Cassia, and Ky. I can't wait to see how the story concludes.
367 pages
No comments:
Post a Comment