Wednesday, January 15, 2020

F*ck No by Sarah Knight

This is book number 5 in Sarah Knight's No F*cks Given Guides, which has been published one a year for the last five years...and I've read them all (not in order).  The others being:



I wasn't sure how much new material there would be in F*ck No and what I would think about it. Overall, it was a good book.  I don't think it was as interesting and new as the other books were, but I still liked it.

She went over some high level points from her other books and then she talked about how to say no, the importance of saying no, and gave a LOT of examples as to ways to say no.  Some of it got repetitive after a while, but as a person who has trouble saying no, I appreciated all the examples.

I think I would probably recommend this as the first book in her series of guides to read, only because in places there is a high level overview of the other books.  It's not my favorite of her books, but she set the bar pretty high with some of the otheres, so I'm still glad that I listened to it.  I laughed quite a bit like I always do - and she is still doing an awesome job as the narrator of her books, too.

304 pages / 5 hrs 37 min



No comments:

Post a Comment