Sunday, December 1, 2019

Self-Discipline: Develop Good Habits. Achieve Your Goals by Jennifer Alison

I listened to Self-Discipline to and from work.  It was a fairly motivational book with some decent take-aways for newbies.  But...if you've ever read anything related to self-discipline, forming habits, creating lasting change, what to do to plan goals, it will all be repetitive.



Make a list. Plan out your goals. Set SMART goals. Don't forget why you want to accomplish them. The normal goal setting stuff.  I was hoping to come away with a lot of new information, but I guess when you boil it down, there's probably not a lot of new information available in basic goal setting.

If you've never read a book about how to set a goal and keep after it before, this would be a really great place to start.  If you have read a book similar to that, I would say skip this one because it will be a repeat.

76 pages/2hrs 51min

No comments:

Post a Comment