Friday, December 2, 2016

#Player by Cambria Hebert

This was the third book in the Hashtag series.  Romeo is now playing for the NFL and Rimmel is by his side.  It was a sweet continuation of their love story.  But, there's part of Rimmel's past that just won't go away and comes back to haunt them.  Having a high profile mate comes with some unintended excitement.

I thought the end of the book was a little hurried and not terribly believable, but it was a good ending to the story.  Their story was a sweet one and I did really enjoy the series.  I think my favorite part was watching Rimmel blossom from a "nerd" to a really confident person.  Although, even if she would have stayed a "nerd" it would have been a great story because even nerds need love.

(note - delayed review)

580 pages, read in a day - it's pretty captivating

No comments:

Post a Comment