Friday, July 23, 2010
Wicked Game by Lisa Jackson and Nancy Bush
So, waiting until August 1st lasted a whole 40 minutes. Recently when I was looking for some books to read, a friend at work brought me a bag full of 8 books. I thought I'd start with those (so she can get her books back). The first book I pulled out was Wicked Game by Lisa Jackson and Nancy Bush. It has been called a "supernatural thriller" and is about a girl that went missing 20 years prior to when the book takes place. It got mixed reviews on Amazon, so I'm interested to read it and see what I think. I've never read anything by either of the authors before, so we shall see!
Labels:
2010 Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I love that your decision to wait until August 1st lasted only 40 minutes. Sounds like your book could definitely be interesting. I look forward to seeing what you think. And, love the book shelves...perfect for your book blog!
ReplyDelete