This book takes place 3 years after Mia's accident and when she left Adam's life. She's an up and coming star at Julliard; he's a rock star in LA (and is constantly in the tabloids). He ends up in NY and guess who he runs into? Mia.
They wander around NY and reconnect. But they lead separate lives now and haven't been part of each others worlds for the past 3 years. This story is told from Adam's perspective and I LOVED it. It goes into the past some as well and I enjoyed getting to know him. But what will happen now that they have reconnected? Adam is part of a band, Mia won't be derailed from Julliard, and there's Adam's girlfriend and other complications.
Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I liked it even better than If I Stay. It was deeper and less angsty. I finished listening to it in a day.
264 pages/5 h 21m
No comments:
Post a Comment