At the encouragement of a friend, I'm going to try and review the books I read again. Here's a list of the books I've read since starting this blog that are pending review. :) My Goodreads goal for 2012 is 25 books. That's two a month plus a bonus. I squirreled away gift cards and bought myself a Kindle in September (got in in November!) so I've got lots of books to read. :)
Surviving the Loss of a Child by Elizabeth Brown
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
My Point...And I Do Have One by Ellen DeGeneres
Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews Edwards
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Yay, you're back! I wouldn't even worry about reviewing the list of books since your last review. I would just review going forward, less daunting that way. But, if you feel the need to still review them, I challenge you to a one sentence review of each of them. :)
ReplyDelete